A kreatív ipar számos területéről várnak vállalkozókat és projektpartnereket Angliába, melyhez igen nagyvonalú támogatást is biztosítanak a helyi gazdasági szereplők. Az alábbiakban összefoglaljuk a most elérhető forrásokat:
- BEYOND Belfast 2021 Dates & Themes Announced – Register for Updates
- Access £30k-£120k – BFI Short Form Animation Fund **Closes 16 Aug**
- £75k Clwstwr Green Cymru Challenge Fund **Closes 20 Aug**
- £25k – £3m Arts Council England Culture Recovery Fund Open Now
- Up to £20k Funding via Creative Informatics Challenge Projects
- Future Fashion Factory: Preparing For Investment Workshop – 27 Jul
- StoryFutures Academy’s UK-Canada Co-Productions Awarded £300k
- Final Funding Call from Future Fashion Factory **Opens 19 Jul**
- Creative Informatics Publish Report on Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- Canadian Media & NI Screen £117k Fund Info Session – Weds 28 Jul
- BFTT are Hiring for Three Postdoctoral Research Roles – Apply by 26 Jul
- Creative Informatics Launch DNAtion at Edinburgh Science Festival
- Immersive Arcade: The Showcase Volume 3 has Launched
- Up to £50k PEC Call for Commissioned Projects **Closes 23 Jul**
- Book Bristol + Bath Creative R+D‘s Hopeful Futures seminar series
- 27 Innovations Funded In 2021 Clwstwr Cohort
- Read the Third Volume of the NI Screen Adding Value Report
- SXSW 2022: Apply Now to Participate via Panelpicker® **Closes 22 Jul**
£20k Challenge Projects
Up to £20k is available for individuals and SMEs to deliver data-driven solutions for two new Challenge Projects from Creative Informatics, set by St Giles’ Cathedral and Leith For Ever – applications close 2 August
Games Scale Up Programme
Future Screens NI lead agency NI Screen has partnered with Creative England and Ukie to support two business from Northern Ireland join the next cohort – (open to non NI businesses too.) Apply by 6 August.
£75k Clwstwr Green Cymru Challenge Fund
The Green Cymru Challenge Fund will make available £75,000 in funding for individuals, organisations and collaborations across sectors to research and develop new sustainable ways of working in film and TV. Open for expressions of interest until 20 August.
Up to £100k Future Fashion Factory Funding
Final funding call opens on 19 July, for collaborative projects aligned with their core research themes: sustainability / circular economies, data-driven design, late-stage customisation, communicating aesthetics, and skills. **Closes 30 September**
£117k Canada-NI Co-development Incentive
The Canada Media Fund and Future Screens NI partner, NI Screen announce funding to develop screen-based projects between Canadian and Northern Ireland producers. Max contribution per project £29,250. Deadline 1 September.
£25k – £3m Culture Recovery Fund Open Now
Arts Council England have launched a new fund for organisations at imminent risk of failure, particular those who have not yet received grants from the Culture Recovery Fund. Submit request to apply by 30 September.
Horizon Europe Funding
The new European research and innovation funding programme offers includes over 144.5m euros available for research into cultural heritage and the cultural and creative industries. Deadlines Autumn 2021 & Spring 2022.
Creative Enterprise Funding & Support
Creative Enterprise have several initiatives launched by Creative England that are designed for ambitious entrepreneurs working in moving image for storytelling to grow and achieve their goals and are open now for applications.